<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Thursday, June 28, 2007


Today is a happy working day although I am not feeling very well. Had a slight headache but still enjoyed myself. Saw alot friends today and crap super lot with them especially my colleague - Qiaomin. She did alot of toopid stuns to entertain me and we had "cat-fights" in public. *LoLx* I simply love working with her! (^_^)

Got to thanks Man Chui, Hui Shan and Lex for making the effort to wait for me to knock off from work and went to take train together. Special thanks to Lex and Man Chui for helping me close my pushcart. *tOuChEd* Below are the photos took just now. I somehow feels that I had been back to the past like that. Oh... I so love them! They make me realise that our friendships are everlasting and it's a promise that our friendship is a forever thing. *hUgGiEs To MaN ChUi, HuI ShAn aNd CrYsTaL*








Oh ya... Man Chui, Hui Shan and me got to know a new friend today through Thiam Yeow ( That guy is wearing Orange and White stripes top ) but I forgotten what is his name already. (>.<) Never mind lahz... I have got super poor memory. Guess before I actually can remember a person's name, someone probably will have to keep reminding me what is that person's name before it gets registered in my little brain. *bLeAhX*


1:12 AM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com